What is Flush Friendly? Some tips to what you can flush.
There has been a lot of conversation about what is and isn’t “flush friendly” lately. Here are some tips to what you can flush through your plumbing systems
What can I flush down the toilet?
- Toilet paper
- Natural human waste
What can I NOT flush down the toilet?
- Disposable Diapers
- Sanitary Napkins
- Tampons/Tampon Applicators
- Paper Towels
- Facial Tissues
- Coffee Grounds
- Cigarette Butts
- Q-Tips/Cotton Balls/Make up remover pads
- NOTHING EXCEPT FOR TOILET PAPER AND HUMAN WASTE!!
What can I pour down the kitchen/bathroom sink drains?
- Water from the faucet
What can I NOT pour down the kitchen/bathroom sink drains?
- Hazardous Materials (Varnish, paint thinners, motor oils, gasoline, etc…)
Reducing Water Usage:
- Reduce water levels for small loads of laundry.
- Wait until the dishwasher is full to run it.
- Do not take long showers
- No more than 4 people to reside in your unit
Want to research some more on what popular mechanics says about being “Flush Friendly”, try reading up on it at
Want to see more about what Golden Realty and management can do for you – visit our home page